Harvey S. YoungM.D. Request An Appointment
Dr. Harvey Young is a well respected physician and leader in the field of
Gastroenterology. He has over 20 years of experience providing care to patients from his practice in Palo Alto, California.
- Board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine
- Adjunct Clinical Professor of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Consultations and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders
- Specializes in the application of advanced endoscopic skills and other cutting edge technologies in the diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal illnesses
A frequent speaker both locally and internationally on topics such as:
- colon cancer screening and treatment
- advances in endoscopy
- gastrointestinal bleeding
- gastrointestinal tumors and cancers
- diseases of the pancreas
- gallstone and biliary tract diseases
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese, Dr. Young attracts many international patients in addition to local referrals from Internist, Gastroenterologists and Surgeons throughout California. He is on the list of “Best Doctors” and “Top Doctors” in the U.S.