Our Commitment to You
Waverley Surgery Center's goal is to provide you with the highest quality services and cost-efficient health care in a comfortable and safe environment. We offer expertise, convenience and simplicity that is unmatched.
Our Commitment to Patient Satisfaction
Your admitting time is short and simple and there are no miles of hallways and other confusing barriers to navigate — just a pleasant outpatient environment. We have complimentary valet parking available underneath the surgery center off Waverly Street. Our patient satisfaction surveys repeatedly earn high praise for the center and its specialized staff; more than 98 percent of our patients give us “satisfied” or “very satisfied” ratings.
Our Commitment to Quality
At Waverley Surgery Center we support safe, quality patient care by using a collaborative team approach between the patient, the patient’s family, physicians and staff. Our office staff is helpful and compassionate with two main priorities: you and your procedure.
As part of our commitment to quality care, the management of Waverley Surgery Center implemented a Continuous Quality Improvement Process at its inception. Each quarter, our Quality Committee reviews many items, including:
- Patient Satisfaction Review where survey results, patient comments and any complaints are addressed. Prior patient suggestions have led to the addition of a larger variety of magazines and a television in our reception area; alternative preparations for colonoscopy.
- Medical Records Review to be sure that our chart documentation is accurate and current.
- Tissue Review to be sure all biopsies are reported promptly and accurately.
- Credentials Review to verify that our doctors, nurses and medical staff have up-to-date training and licenses.
- Peer Review where our doctors review each other’s charts to be sure the best possible medical care is being provided.
- Pharmacy Review to verify proper storage and administration of all medications.
- Infection Control Review to verify proper equipment sterilization, and patient and employee safety in accordance with OSHA guidelines.
Post-Procedure Phone Calls
Patients also shouldn’t be surprised to hear from us in the days following their procedure. Our doctors want to see how you’re feeling and to make sure that your visit to Waverley Surgery Center was positive. Our staff is trained to ask a series of questions. If the patient has a problem or question, our staff contacts the physician’s office and asks him to contact the patient directly. All information is kept in a confidential computer database for review by our Quality Assurance Committee so that we may continually improve our policies and procedures. We want to make sure your experience at Waverley Surgery Center is as pleasant as possible.